ITeadStudio.com makes nice little TFT screens (up to 7″) that make the HMI (Human Machine Interface) a lot simpler. Instead of having to program a TFT screen just about for each pixel, this lets you design the screen separately and interface through rs232 ttl levels. So far I have tested these screens with ESP8266 and Arduino. But since the protocol is quite simpel any ttl level rs232 device should work. I have tested sofar with baudrates up to 115200 on both hard- and software serial interfaces. more…….
- alder op Build a Twin Reverb cabinet
- Nico Verduin op High Voltage Fuse Resetter
- Ulrich Jagusch op High Voltage Fuse Resetter
- Ireaneaus op Powerfull servo using windshield wiper motor
- Hampton Macharia op Code Generator for Nextion Screens