Being a passionate sea fisherman it sometimes happens that you might forget a part when leaving the coast. In my case I lost a knob for a fishing tripod. No problem. First of all the original ones rust away because of CLCS (Chinese low cost steel). Made a couple of new ones of PLA plastic and used Stainless steel bolts and nut. Add some 2-seconds glue and you are done. Completely to my taste.
- alder op Build a Twin Reverb cabinet
- Nico Verduin op High Voltage Fuse Resetter
- Ulrich Jagusch op High Voltage Fuse Resetter
- Ireaneaus op Powerfull servo using windshield wiper motor
- Hampton Macharia op Code Generator for Nextion Screens