LoRa is quickly becoming a new piece of technology to enable long Range transmission of IoT data at low power. WiFi has a very limited range and it’s power consumption is quite high. There are ready made (and kickstarter) modules available in the market. But they are still quite costly. I don’t want to wait until the price drops There modules available but pin spacing is usually too tight for the average DIY’er. reason for me (and I like doing it) is to develop a simple module adapter with onboard power regulation (for 5V) and level shifting to 3.3V vice-versa.
- alder op Build a Twin Reverb cabinet
- Nico Verduin op High Voltage Fuse Resetter
- Ulrich Jagusch op High Voltage Fuse Resetter
- Ireaneaus op Powerfull servo using windshield wiper motor
- Hampton Macharia op Code Generator for Nextion Screens