Electronics has been my passion since I built my first radio in 1967. And even then I tried to miniaturize it by reducing the board size and putting it into a matchbox. In 1969 I was introduced to tube electronics by someone from the local radio store. And this can be very addictive.
- alder op Build a Twin Reverb cabinet
- Nico Verduin op High Voltage Fuse Resetter
- Ulrich Jagusch op High Voltage Fuse Resetter
- Ireaneaus op Powerfull servo using windshield wiper motor
- Hampton Macharia op Code Generator for Nextion Screens